Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Red and Stripes

 Click on Item to buy 

Red and black/white Stripes! A good combination with black and gold accessories!
What do you think?


20 comments:

  1. Lovely things!Nice blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and white stripes are such a classic.
    Love this post!
    xo
    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very very very good mix <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous booties! I am following back on gfc plus I am also following on bloglovin, follow me back if you like

    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. great set! like it.

    fromprovince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing choices, i love every item here!

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog looks so professional! I love it. xx I am definitely coming back! ;) I hope you also have time to check out my blog.

    http://rienbautista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am completely obsessed with stripes! Love this post. Naomi xx

    www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those booties are to die for! I'm in love with them. The stripes are super cool, too.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant set. LOVE the stripes so much...

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mooie items. Ik vind het leren broekje echt tof.
    Ik volg jou nu ook.

    Xo
    http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sure we can follow each other, thanks for the comment;)
    Beautiful set!
    I follow you on FB, Twitter and GFC, I leave you my links:
    http://mypurpletale.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Purple-Tale/298733153568063
    https://twitter.com/MyPurpleTale

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous look that you put together! Red and black are my fave color combo :) Those red booties are absolutely amazing with the gold trim!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love this look, the red in contrast to the stripes works so well. Loving that bracelet too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great look! I love your blog :) I'm following you now dear :))
    I'm waiting for your visit.


    http://lavidadenicol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh this is amazing!
    love the shoes


    xx
    the desert foxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the red and gold. It's reminiscent of Iron Man!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great outfit! You have a nice blog, I'm definitely your new follower :) Hope you'll follow back darling :)
    Elyse xo
    http://demoiselleatomique.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.