love the first collage :) and I've pinned a picture of those lace jeans too, still thinking about DIY'ing them.. following you now on pinterest, you can find me at http://pinterest.com/rosesweetjulia/. Thanks for the inspiration! :) xx Julia www.thejuliadream.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment,and of course Id love to follow each others blogs,Im following via GFC. I have pinterest,but havent got into the habit of using it yet.I love all these pictures of inspiration.I love love,love piles of bracelets and bangles stacked up on wrists,looks so cool!The pink dip dye looks gorgeous too,wish my hair was that long and curly,beautiful. Hope you stop by soon and are having a lovely day x
OMG... stunningly beautiful pics!! Thank you so much for stopping by, would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back!
Thank you so much for stopping by & following!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC :) If you're interested in following each other on bloglovin, if you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch<3
Thanks again!!! I’m following you on bloglovin as well (#41)..... and I clicked the "♥like button" on all your posts, to show my appreciation ;) Hope you have a fabulous week<3
great inspirations ! Looks lovely <3
ReplyDeleteRUNWAY HIGHWAY
xoxo
very nice combination of the pictures <3
ReplyDeletewww.viewrama.com
wow nice inspiration! Beautiful!
ReplyDeletexx
Jenny / Rocknrollerr.com
so lovely!
ReplyDeletexo
asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com
OMG I just love all those inspirations ! Great post Dear !
ReplyDeletelove the first collage :) and I've pinned a picture of those lace jeans too, still thinking about DIY'ing them.. following you now on pinterest, you can find me at http://pinterest.com/rosesweetjulia/. Thanks for the inspiration! :)
ReplyDeletexx
Julia
www.thejuliadream.blogspot.com
I love those violet hair... :) I regret that I cannot do that... could scare my patients :)
ReplyDeleteBut they are beautiful!
xoxo
pearlinfashion.blogspot.com
Fabulous pictures - I feel inspired already :)
ReplyDelete<3
katsfashionfix.blogspot.com
I need colourful hair... So bad...
ReplyDelete(Also WOW at ADR's gold bling in that last pic!)
The Lovelorn
great inspiration! i love those heels
ReplyDeleteJessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com
Great photos! Awesome layering. I so need to join pinterest.
ReplyDelete<3 Josephine
www.champagnestar.com
I love so much the last pair of shoes!<3Great photos!<3
ReplyDeletehttp://fashioncolorsmylife.blogspot.ro/
Thank you so much for your lovely comment!!!
ReplyDeleteI follow you now through GFC, Facebook and Bloglovin! Follow me too!!! :)
http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
xoxo
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment,and of course Id love to follow each others blogs,Im following via GFC.
ReplyDeleteI have pinterest,but havent got into the habit of using it yet.I love all these pictures of inspiration.I love love,love piles of bracelets and bangles stacked up on wrists,looks so cool!The pink dip dye looks gorgeous too,wish my hair was that long and curly,beautiful.
Hope you stop by soon and are having a lovely day x
aw thanks so much :D for both your comments and for following back,it means alot :) look forward to more of your posts,in the near future x
DeleteHi, sweetie!) thanks to your comment on my blog!
ReplyDeleteof course, we can follow each other! I,m your new follower!
I love this inspirational photos!
ReplyDeletexx micol
The Marcy Stop
Hi! These pics are very inspiring. I follow you on Pinterest :)
ReplyDeletexx
http://www.candiescloset.es/
Beautiful blog! Thanks for visiting mine.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Silvia
http://bohememoi.blogspot.com
i love everything!
ReplyDeleteOMG... stunningly beautiful pics!! Thank you so much for stopping by, would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back!
ReplyDeletex♥x♥
"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"
great inspirations:-) i love that leather jacket and scarf!
ReplyDeletexx,
Carpe fucking Diem
Great post.
ReplyDeleteLovely blog.I am following you now,Hope you follow back too.
love.
Thank you so much for stopping by & following!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC :)
ReplyDeleteIf you're interested in following each other on bloglovin, if you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch<3
x♥x♥
"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"
gave post en echt prachtige inspiratie!
ReplyDelete<3
super love this! =)) amazing post and amazing blog!
ReplyDeleteanyway, I hope you could visit my blog too and follow!
xoxo,
Raellarina-The Ballerina on Fire
http://raellarina.blogspot.com
Amazing pics, lots of inspo :)
ReplyDeletewww.fashioncontainer.com
Such great inspirations, thanks for sharing! I really like all of those photos, amazing.
ReplyDelete-Doris
Love that jacket!!! xxx
ReplyDeleteReally really great pics!
ReplyDeleteMaybe we can follow each other to keep in touch? Let me know ^^
http://thefanglejungle.blogspot.com/
Love, B
Thanks again!!! I’m following you on bloglovin as well (#41)..... and I clicked the "♥like button" on all your posts, to show my appreciation ;)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a fabulous week<3
x♥x♥
"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"
I love the colors of hair, nice blog
ReplyDeletewant us to follow the one to the other?
http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/
such a great selection, you REALLY have any sense of style, following U back now.
ReplyDeletehttp://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu
lovely photos!
ReplyDeletesuch a great inspirations, dear! Nice blog.
ReplyDeleteIn your spare time feel free to visit mine too ;)
I'm a new follower, hope you will like my blog too!
Amazing pictures!
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower.
Follow me back?
xoxo
http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/
Wat een leuke post!
ReplyDelete♥