Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

ELLE Decoration Inside Design Amsterdam 2012

Inside Design Amsterdam is an annual ELLE Decoration event originally launched as a small-scale version of the international furniture fair in Milan. Inside Design puts up-and-coming talent in the starring role and offers a variety of unique exhibitions. In 2012, Inside Design Amsterdam took place from 21 to 23 September. The first edition of Inside Design was in 2003. The original concept put the focus on a ‘design route’ that visitors could follow throughout the city. Over the years, the event continued to grow now takes place in one central location to accommodate the many visitors, designers, brands and exhibitors that it attracts.

Besides fashion I also have a passion for Interior Design and Decorating. Yesterday, I went to the ELLE Decoration Inside Design 2012 at Amsterdam. I saw Amazing Dutch Designers and they inspired me a lot.

One of my favourite designer is Mae Engelgeer. I like the Amazing prints of her collections and the combination of the colors is perfect! Check her website here for all her Collections. 
Mae Engelgeer is also the winner of Auping styling award. Congratulations Mae! You did a great job! See the bed below.

20 comments:

  1. Love this post! I love decoration ad everything about it! Great post!

    http://so-st-yle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pictures honey,everything looks great!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice inspiring designs :)
    can't wait to get my own place and go nuts decorating :D
    thanks for visiting my blog, am following back on gfc and bloglovin x

    http://dancing-in-high-heels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowow! that look really aamzing! so cool!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful designs and pieces!

    beyondthecherryblossom.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow some amazing design pieces here!

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the chevron prints on the towels. That is too cute.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inspiration photos! I love randomly looking at interior design pictures and getting new ideas!

    Sita & Radha
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing photos. Thanks for posting. Love the orange and beige throw!

    Would you like to follow each other? If you follow, will definitely follow back.

    Radha xoxo
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so bad at interior design. I usually have my mom come and help me! It helps to look at pictures though to get ideas for what I like.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the post and all these pics <3 cute!!
    What about following each other? :)
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following you back dear!!! thanks for your sweeet comment! we keep in contact!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.