YaaaY!! My Pastry Sneakers have finally arrived!
Studded black, gold, leopard print sneaker... A good combination isn't it?
About Pastry:
Angela and Vanessa Simmons are the daughters of Joseph “Rev Run” Simmons who was a founding member of the groundbreaking rap group Run DMC.
He now heads up Run Athletics, an athletic wear company, along with his brother Russell Simmons.
Angela and Vanessa came up with the idea for their footwear line on Run’s House, a reality series on MTV.
A division of Run Athletics, Pastry is a fun, fashion brand designed by Vanessa and Angela Simmons. Designed for stylish young ladies, Pastry launched with shoes in spring 2007 and became an instant smash.
He now heads up Run Athletics, an athletic wear company, along with his brother Russell Simmons.
Angela and Vanessa came up with the idea for their footwear line on Run’s House, a reality series on MTV.
A division of Run Athletics, Pastry is a fun, fashion brand designed by Vanessa and Angela Simmons. Designed for stylish young ladies, Pastry launched with shoes in spring 2007 and became an instant smash.
Gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexoxo, Chance to change
Gorgeous shoes!!!
ReplyDeletewooow love them!
ReplyDeleteSHEINSIDE GIVEAWAY on my blog, hope you can join it :)
xx
http://losaway.blogspot.com
Just great!
ReplyDeleteThx for stopping by. I'm your new follower, hope you follow back :)
Kiss,
Laura
nice blog,maybe we can follow each other when you like?:)
ReplyDeleteHi dear! Thanks for the comment! Would you like to follow each other?*
ReplyDeleteThank you so much♥♥
ReplyDeleteOMG I love Pastry! I have 5 pastry sneakers
WOW nice blog!! FOLLOW YOU NOW!
ReplyDeletekisses
www.fashionrella.com
I love this skeaker!!! WOW, BEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDeletekiss, Federica
http://thenuancesofstyle.blogspot.it/
These are amazing oh my goshh!
ReplyDeleteI'd love if you checked out my blog or even maybe followed!
Have a great day. (:
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com
super cool. awesome blog, let's follow each other! xx
ReplyDeleteLove this! Those shoes are awesome. Thanks for the comment, I'd love to follow each other! I'm following you now, hope you follow me back :)
ReplyDelete<3 Josephine
www.champagnestar.com
ohhh.....those are amazing!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://misstrendybarcelona.blogspot.com
That is a pair of cool sneakers!!! xxx
ReplyDeletethey r so cute......edgy girly and glamorous at the same time...
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting my blog....im following u now...do follow back
lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in
c u around
Thanks for your comments!!!! yes! i would like that we follow each order!!!!
ReplyDeletelove your new sneakers!
kiss
http://elarmarioquecomparto.blogspot.com
OMG! I am in love and I am jealous of you!
ReplyDeleteSee you there! :D
backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive's twitter
You have to visit: Bloggers Against Social Injustice too!
xoxo backtofive
Beautiful! Super on-trend and I bet they look incredible on. Great purchase!
ReplyDelete<3
katsfashionfix.blogspot.com
Wow, these sneakers are really cool!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to invite you at:
www.perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com
maybe U will follow if U like
wow! love them!
ReplyDeleteand of course I wanna follow each other so I follow you now and waiting for you!
Hi sweetie. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I love yours and definitely want to follow and keep in touch. Hope you do the same. :)
ReplyDeletexxo
Great shoes!
xxxo
ola
www.stylesbyola.com
gorgeous sneakers :)
ReplyDeletehttp://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/
Cute shoes! Love the print!! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin xx
ReplyDeleteMarla
www.trendstruck.com
Wow! It looks great! (:
ReplyDeletexx from
http://heelsandroses.blogspot.com.es/
Love the touch of the leopard print scarf x Sushi
ReplyDeletecool :) I've never seen better sneakers :) Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know
ReplyDeleteI wait you on my blog!
xxx