Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Maison Martin Margiela for H&M


Just 3 more days to go... The French fashion house Maison Martin Margiela is sharing their unconventional fashion framework with H&M! The Maison Martin Margiela with H&M collaboration launches in selected stores worldwide on November 15, 2012. I'm so excited for this collection! 

Check out the collection Maison Martin Margiela for H&M here.
  
What do you think?

25 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this!
    So amazing
    x

    www.dreamingofmanderley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're all so lucky to have H&M there, it sounds like an exhilarating fashion collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, am not feeling his collection though
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it

    Smile On:)...Classy Pam

    http://classypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This collection is so beautiful!I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a first time I actually saw the advert - thank you for posting it. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! These designs are like artwork - beautiful!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!! Can't wait to see the collection up close in stores!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this collection :) especially the big coat and the wide jeans x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful =)

    xx
    Agenda Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowww.. This is Super Stunning !

    http://chic-swank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so, so excited for this line to debut! I've been watching the commericial repeatedly, lol :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  13. So exciting! I wish we had one in my town. The closest one is 3 hours away... :(

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  14. ugh i wish H&M would open an online store!!

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. that looks like a great line! love the pics shot for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore your inspiration!!!

    Absolutely great pictures. Love it.

    Lots of love,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW, I just Looooooooooooooooooove H&M, Yesterday I was there shopping and got 2 amazing little dresses :D
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for me :p

    XoXo
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am liking the accessories!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great selection, love MMM!!
    xoxo
    http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.