Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

DIY: Studded Trench Coat


I bought this Trench Coat a few years ago and find this a bit boring... So I decided to only stud the flap with Golden Round Cone. Can't wait to show you in an outfit post  :) Hope you guys like it! 

 How to stud your Trench Coat?

1. Trenchcoat from Zara.
2. 8mm Round Cone Studs - Gold and a Tweezer (You can also use a flat head screwdriver).
3. Poke the prongs through the fabric.
4. Use your Tweezer to flatten the prongs down snug against the fabric.
5. Continue this process until you have completed your look.
6. And this is the result...
7. I use a Golden/Black Belt instead of the Basic Belt and Studded one Belt Loop.
8. Done!

What do you think of this Studded Trench Coat?

34 comments:

  1. Your creation is beautiful!
    I cannot wait to try this myself!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If so, follow me and I will follow you back for sure!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever! You did an amazing job on that coat.

    NLxx
    www.my-changing-room.com

    Little giveaway on my blog this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! love the result <3
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an amazing idea! Love it!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you did a spectacular job on this - it makes the trench-coat look like it cost a fortune! What a wonderful, stylish idea. I just recently bought a pack of 100 studs and can't wait to embark on a DIY adventure of my own!

    Love, Fatima (fashionpilgrim)
    Twitter: @fashpilgrim
    Instagram: @fashionpilgrim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this looks amazing. I must try it myself. :)

    xoxo
    http://nnotforsale.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! You totally pimped that trench. Looks super cool now <3
    xo

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  8. Studded Trench Coat!!! cool!
    xo, I
    http://elleestivana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is perfect!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is awesome! I have a coat I dont really like but wont get rid of, maybe I should try this?

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely adore how this came out! I want to buy a bunch of second-hand clothes and put studs and spikes all over them. x

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw Wow! it looks fantastic, even better a store bought studded trench! Great DIY hun

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did a fantastic job! And that must required so much patience, too. Love the final result very much. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks amazing! Can't wait to see how it looks on.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so original and clever. I love it :) x

    http://formandstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks awesome! Nice work. :)

    atc24h.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG this is brilliant. I love how the gold looks against the black! I think I have to do this now....thanks for sharing!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for your comment! Happy Friday doll!

    ReplyDelete
  19. it looks amazing afterwards!! good job on pimping your coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this! The jacket looks awesome with the studs!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG, this is a stunning DIY, love it!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  22. wooow! love it! I follow you!!

    www.lepeppermint.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW, this is so neat! You did such a fantastic job with this jacket, it looks completely professionally made! And you'll have a piece that nobody else will have, how great are DIY!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow... Stunning.. Thanks for the lesson :)
    Followed !

    http://chic-swank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful ideia :)

    http://passosdemoda.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.