Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Interior Inspiration - Glen Proebstel

Images via glenproebstel.com
Photographer Sharyn Cairns

Glen Proebstel is a Melbourne based stylist who produces work of a truly international standard. His ability lies, not only in his skill of selecting and bringing objects together in an aesthetically pleasing way, but in his innate feel for how to create an emotional connection. The quality of Glen’s work comes from the understanding of fundamentals such as scale, texture, placement, colour and light, but the magic comes from the unexpected, the witty and the quirky play that underpins his signature style.

Glen Proebstel is an Amazing Interior Stylist! The styling is so inspiring and Beautiful.
 Look at the color combinations.... Ohhhh I love it!

Have a Fabulous weekend!
Xx





23 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. Interior designing is my dream job.
    Keep sharing, i loooove reading yourposts, as always
    I am a long time follower here,
    Please follow back.
    www.fashionerza.com
    (looking for a mutual follower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such lovely and darker colour combinations and you can notice a distinctive style by the designer, very unusual and eclectic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes an amazing interior stylist! I like the muted colors, and rustic feel! very cozy!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  4. just looove it

    wish you a wonderful weekend!!
    xx share the feeling
    visit <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super inspirational post!! Love it!!! I am a new follower on gfc and bloglovin (78), stay in touch <3

    OPI 007 Real 18K Gold Top Coat + $20 Voucher from Firmoo Giveaway on my blog!

    The Closet 365

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing spaces here! just makes me want to take up interior design instead of fashion design!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really talented!!! Love the sense of chaos but they still look amazing!

    http://so-st-yle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pictures! :)

    xoxo
    www.pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely interiors !
    Good selection

    New post - Kisses ♥
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need some interior design inspiration since I'm planning on change my apartment.
    Thanks for sharing XX

    Trendy Feeling

    ReplyDelete
  11. i wanted to study interior design. i took a few classes but my college doesn't offer it as a major :(

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clearly, Glen is a genius. Nothing I've ever put together in a room ever came remotely close to this. Fantastic stuff!


    C
    http://projectmintbean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute post!
    love xxx

    http://sweetymakeupcandy.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow some fascinating pics here :)

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow amazing. Even though I don't think I can ever be an interior designer, I love looking at photos like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very elegant! Love the textural variations. Its interesting!!!
    Do stop over at my blog too when you have some time! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing pictures - very unique!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.