Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

New In: Vintage Cardigan


I bought this wonderful vintage wool cardigan from bij ons vintage in Amsterdam. I finally found one in the perfect colors! They have a lot of great pieces and the prices are very reasonable. 
The cardigan is a bit oversized but I like it because It is soft, warm, comfy & cozy for those cold winter days! 
I look forward to wearing this very soon!


10 comments:

  1. me encanta el punto... en invierno es lo mejor...


    un saludo desde www.penadesuerte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice stuff ! :) Love the colors ;)

    I have a new post ;) Check it out ! :)

    RUNWAY JUICE

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome vintage cardigan! That is a great find!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to see you wearing it too! It is really amazing and I like it oversized!

    http://so-st-yle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful beautiful! I love the colors. I totally need some vintage in my closet!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool cardigan!
    follow each other?
    Visit to my blog:
    trifonenkov.blogspot.com
    trifonenkov.blogspot.com
    trifonenkov.blogspot.com
    Subscribe to the page on facebook, if not difficult - facebook.com/ilyatrifonenkov

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heerlijke cardigan!
    En wat een leuke stijl heb je, volg je nu met GFC & bloglovin' =)

    Liefs Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. thumbs up! I love it
    nice pics honey
    check out my fashion blog
    http://cisarovenovesaty.blogspot.sk/
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.