Love it all, my fav are the Rimondi and Marras collections!http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/
Hi dear, lovely post! I love the Dsquared 2 collection and the Antonio Marras one!kisses chris
Leuk artikel, ik volg je :)
I love the leather trend, nice post! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm following you now :)http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/
Leuke collecties allemaal, vooral die van Just Cavalli vind ik super <3
loove all the collections!!:) can't chose a favourite one!! :p keep in touch dear!Leonorthesparklinglemon.blogspot.com
Great pics! It's fun to see all the themes that each designer uses throughout their collection! <3katsfashionfix.blogspot.com
Love your post! Cavali is amazing!http://so-st-yle.com/
I'm loving the prints in the Puglisi collection. I love printed garments! Thanks for sharing!Please feel free to check out my blog. Feel free to follow it too, I'll follow back, of course! :)-Kimwww.KimKardashnguyen.com
cavali is great!the STYLE Fringe BLOGhttp://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com
Rimondi<3 xoxoEVeviiarty.blogspot.com
Amazing runway summaries!
i want those hats from Cavalli -livhttp://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr
Thanks for sharing these incredible shows!Appreciate you following me and Il follow you back right now :)www.simplysiyaam.com
Great post dear <3http://www.thefashionheels.com/
this is very good review. thank you for sharing! <3http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
totally dying over ALL of these collections!! I love the hardy, edgy looks!!Thanks for the following, I'll follow you back :)<3AmandaFFF
Dear, thanks for stopping by my blog, I start follow you :)))Xoxohttp://moonmar.blogspot.com/
The D2 show is amazing<3x the cookiessamecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
I'm loving the colors and prints from all the shows! it was a great fashion season!www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com
Love the Dsquared 2 collection!
beautiful collection <3X JennyRocknrollerr.com
Thank you so much for the comment and following! I'm following you back, of course! :)Looking forward to seeing more from you! Can't wait!-Kimwww.KimKardashnguyen.com
This looks amazing :)www.fashioncontainer.com
such inspiration. seems like a great show
Great post! I haven't had time browsing through the Milan shows, so this post was a great reminder! :)xxhttp://www.sevenoutfits.blogg.no
In love with these collection <3Maybe we could follow each other? :D-> I already follow you! (name: "fille" - you should find me somewhere on the last pages, because I haven't got a profile picture)My fashion blog :)
I love just cavali!!xoxo, Chance to change
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Love it all, my fav are the Rimondi and Marras collections!
ReplyDeletehttp://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/
Hi dear, lovely post! I love the Dsquared 2 collection and the Antonio Marras one!
ReplyDeletekisses chris
Leuk artikel, ik volg je :)
ReplyDeleteI love the leather trend, nice post! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm following you now :)
ReplyDeletehttp://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/
Leuke collecties allemaal, vooral die van Just Cavalli vind ik super <3
ReplyDeleteloove all the collections!!:) can't chose a favourite one!! :p keep in touch dear!
ReplyDeleteLeonor
thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com
Great pics! It's fun to see all the themes that each designer uses throughout their collection!
ReplyDelete<3
katsfashionfix.blogspot.com
Love your post! Cavali is amazing!
ReplyDeletehttp://so-st-yle.com/
I'm loving the prints in the Puglisi collection. I love printed garments! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletePlease feel free to check out my blog. Feel free to follow it too, I'll follow back, of course! :)
-Kim
www.KimKardashnguyen.com
cavali is great!
ReplyDeletethe STYLE Fringe BLOG
http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com
Rimondi<3
ReplyDeletexoxo
EV
eviiarty.blogspot.com
Amazing runway summaries!
ReplyDeletei want those hats from Cavalli
ReplyDelete-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr
Thanks for sharing these incredible shows!
ReplyDeleteAppreciate you following me and Il follow you back right now :)
www.simplysiyaam.com
Great post dear <3
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thefashionheels.com/
this is very good review. thank you for sharing! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
totally dying over ALL of these collections!! I love the hardy, edgy looks!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the following, I'll follow you back :)
<3Amanda
FFF
Dear, thanks for stopping by my blog, I start follow you :)))
ReplyDeleteXoxo
http://moonmar.blogspot.com/
The D2 show is amazing
ReplyDelete<3
x the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
I'm loving the colors and prints from all the shows! it was a great fashion season!
ReplyDeletewww.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com
Love the Dsquared 2 collection!
ReplyDeletebeautiful collection <3
ReplyDeleteX Jenny
Rocknrollerr.com
Thank you so much for the comment and following! I'm following you back, of course! :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing more from you! Can't wait!
-Kim
www.KimKardashnguyen.com
This looks amazing :)
ReplyDeletewww.fashioncontainer.com
such inspiration. seems like a great show
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I haven't had time browsing through the Milan shows, so this post was a great reminder! :)
ReplyDeletexx
http://www.sevenoutfits.blogg.no
In love with these collection <3
ReplyDeleteMaybe we could follow each other? :D
-> I already follow you! (name: "fille" - you should find me somewhere on the last pages, because I haven't got a profile picture)
My fashion blog :)
I love just cavali!!
ReplyDeletexoxo, Chance to change