Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Stylish Friday!


1. Ponte Boyfriend Blazer - Topshop
2. Dark Berry Bengaline Skinny Trousers - River Island 
3. Riot Rage Gone Tee by Boutique - Topshop 
4. Lion Doorknocker Earrings - ASOS
5. Pyramid Spike & Stone Bracelet Pack - ASOS
6. Messenger Bag with fur Foldover Flap - ZARA
7. Michael Kors Gold Chronograph Bracelet Watch - ASOS
8. Black Shatter 15ml - OPI
9. Warehouse Skinny Animal Print Belt - ASOS
10. ALDO Cedrina Leopard Ankle Boots - ASOS


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!



15 comments:

  1. i absolutely adore this set of you:) love those little leo details and the burgundy pants!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need those boots!
    or ones with sparkles on the back!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you just put together my perfect fall look! My go-to fall trends will be burgundy (skinny jeans), leopard print, and leather...are you reading my mind...lol?! Will be bookmarking this post :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this look is really cute, i love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute picks, I really like those Aldo boots!! Love your blog too! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog!


    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, follow you now° xoxo
    @paquetevistasbien

    ReplyDelete
  7. This collection i would love to have--esp the watch!!!!

    Loving your blog,
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pieces, love the hint of leopard.
    Thanks for following me :) Im following you back via bloglovin and GFC xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I'm looking for pants in that bordeaux color! Nice blog! Following now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The combination is amazing!
    You have a lovely blog!

    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your comment! I will follow you with pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the outfit! Wanna follow each other? :)

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm in love with this!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.